Consider the following when creating an asset protection strategy:
- Asset Protection Concepts take clients by the hand and guide them, informing and educating clients on all available options, so confident decisions are made throughout the planning process.
- In some situations, Asset Protection Concepts will advise that your asset planning coincide with your estate and tax planning for maximum long-term benefits for yourself and your family.
- Family corporations, limited partnerships and strategic gifting of property are all forms of estate modification and tax reduction that are utilized by Asset Protection Concepts.
- Asset Protection Concepts will work with you to legally and ethically protect your property, avoid erroneous taxation and keep creditors from your door when tragedy strikes.
- At Asset Protection Concepts, we realize that what is right for you may not be right for the next person. That's why we require that all of your options be explored and your entire risk profile analyzed in order to flush out your strongest options.
Contact Asset Protection Concepts if you are:
Just starting out:
Maybe you're feeling uneasy about going it alone with your finances in an uncertain economy. Or, maybe you're wondering how to save for your kids' education, buying your first home, or ready to take the next step in planning for retirement. Whether you're just starting out or you're managing finances for a growing family, working with Asset Protection Concepts will be a good option for you.
A transitional household:
As you enjoy your newly grown children or your possibilities of a newly "empty nest," it's time to review the financial planning you did over the years, like insurance policies you established long ago and retirement plans you've put together since then. Your life has probably changed in ways you could not have predicted. Are you still on target? Maybe you have new visions and dreams or new demands, such as your health, that require attention. Asset Protection Concepts can help you fine tune your vision during this transitional time.
Baby boomers have accumulated $33 trillion in assets, motivated by the prospect of a secure, comfortable retirement. Over the next 20 years, 78 million will retire and the professionals at Asset Protection Concepts can help you to prepare and to facilitate the transition from asset accumulation to asset conservation and income generation.